Cogeneration - Combined Heat and Power (CHP)
The combined heat and power (CHP) co-generation technology produces both heat and power simultaneously - delivering higher efficiency. 2G CHP implementation can reduce primary energy consumption by up to 40% and reduce CO2 emissions by up to 60%.
Benefits of 2G Combined Heat & Power (CHP):
- Drastically reduce CO2 emissions,
- Decentralised energy modules can be installed where needed,
- Top efficiency through advanced technologies,
- All plants are designed and manufactured "connection ready",
- Optional web-based monitoring and control option,
- Long established, leading manufacturer of CHP systems.
Power can be generated from a variety of sources:
- Natural gas
- Landfill gas
- Coal mine gas
- Sewerage gas
2G Energy USA is a long-established manufacturing company and has been publicly traded on the Frankfurt stock exchange. 2G Energy modules are tried and tested and there are thousands of satisfied customers around
If you are looking for a power-saving, CO2 reducing solution - speak to Mass Energy today about implementing this proven, state of the art technology at your facility.