Biogas Cogeneration (CHP)
Biogas Cogeneration - Combined Heat and Power provides onsite energy generation from climate-neutral, regenerative fuels, achieving up to 100% conversion of energy into heat and thermal energy.
- Reduced energy costs and emissions
- Top efficiency through innovative technologies
- Climate-friendly electricity and heat generation
- Independence from the energy market
Two types of biogas plants:
- Industrial - utilise energy crops and animal waste (slurry, manure)
- Agricultural - utilise 'waste to energy' for industrial organic waste (food waste, slaughterhouse waste, food residues e.g. glycerin)
Call Mass Energy Australia to discuss your cogeneration options today - 1300 00 6277.
Examples of Biogas in Australia: